There is a strict 14 days cancellation policy with all of The Modern Desi events to allow us to adjust any requirements for changes in event bookings.
Please read through the guidelines below in regards to our cancellation policy before making a booking. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.
Event cancellation guidelines:
- Changes made more than 14 days from your workshop date can be transferred to another workshop or a credit refund (for use at one of The Modern Desi other events), less than 10% admin fee
- Credits are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue. Re-booking into another suitable workshop is wholly the responsibility of the customer(s).
- Changes to bookings can only be transferred to another workshop once. Further transfers or credit refunds are available after the first transfer, and your booking will be considered forfeited.
- Cancellations made within 14 days or less of the workshop date are unable to be transferred or provided with a credit refund, and your booking is then considered forfeited. However, they can be provided to another person in your place. Should you like to transfer your booking to another person, please let us know via our contact form.
- The Modern Desi reserve the right to cancel workshops due to any unforeseen circumstances, in which case, a refund will be provided.
- For any changes to your booking or questions in regards to any of The Modern Desi events, please contact us.