Cook and eat your very own five-course Indian feast in this practical workshop.
Indian food expert, cook and writer, Bhavna Kalra, invites foodies for a hands-on, informative and delicious class on Vegan Indian cooking using seasonal vegetables.
If you are someone who loves ordering a Curry, fancy cooking it or just enjoy eating delicious, authentic and hearty Indian food, then this class is made for you!
In this “Cooking a five-course Indian Feast,” you will:
– Discover the food history of the Indian dishes we will be cooking
– Learn about “Spices 1, 2, 3” – A valuable rundown on spices you need to cook authentic Indian food and where to find them
– Practice Indian cooking techniques and learn tips and tricks;
– Enjoy eating one of the best 5 course Indian Feast ever!
After the class, you will come away with knowledge on how to easily prepare your authentic and delicious Indian curries, Dals, and meat-based dishes. We hope this will then motivate you to add wholesome, healthy Indian way of cooking to your home-cooked, fresh meals.
This course will also give you the confidence to be familiar with spices and lentils that you can use when cooking other dishes and cuisine.
No prior cooking experience required.
What you’ll get
– All the ingredients and cooking equipment
– Printed recipes for every dish for you to take home
– Take away containers for any leftovers
– Cooking assistance
– Free subscription to more recipes online
What to bring
– An apron
– Please wear closed in shoes
– Hair lackey to tie your hair back
– Your favourite beverage to pair with the meal
This workshop is perfect for a hen’s party, birthday, special occasion, team building activity, corporate event, bucks party or Christmas party.